Vegas Shootout

This was an amazing time fore me. I met so many wonderful people from photographers to models to hair and make up artist! I am very close to many of the models and photographers and we already have big plans for March of 2015 for another shootout, so be on the look out for images from that. I had many different sessions from Maternity to pinup to Good vs Bad theme. I want to thank Kara Clark and Leslie Chester who put in so much time and effort getting this all together for us. Also a big thank you to all the HMUA , and models.  I can not thank you two enough! 
Jade's maternity session was shot at the Valley of Fire..





 







The lovely Jade's Maternity session 
 These great images are taken at Nelson NV, Ghost Town Nelson. So many wonderful places to shoot at. It was so big that I did not even get to explore all the wonderful places it had.. 




















My third day of shooting was back at the Valley of Fire for the Good vs Bad session.  The models were perfect for the session. 














No comments:

Post a Comment